Questions? Give Us A Call: (844) 552-8801

The Difference Between 97 Percenters and 3 Percenters

Most people are afraid.  

Most people settle for mediocre and stop short of their dreams. 

“Mankind is more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.” – Thomas Jefferson  

What does this mean? It means that, basically, your situation isn’t great, but it’s not unbearable. Familiarity, even amid suffering, brings a certain amount of comfort that prevents the average person from moving forward. 

One hundred percent of the population dreams, but only 3 percent will see their dreams come to fruition. These 3 percent go on to live empowered, successful, happier, and financially sound lives — leaving the 97 percent to wonder why they didn’t make it.   

We all have dreams, but what’s the difference between those who achieve theirs and those who don’t? 

There are two words that set them apart.  

Perseverance and focus.

97 Percenters and 3 Percenters 

We all start out the same. Despite where we have come from — our background, education, family history, etc. — we all start with a dream. Each of us imagines a better life and begins to pursue it.  

We set goals. 

We work hard. 

Then an obstacle appears. 

Fear, if it didn’t discourage the dreamer from the onset, rears its ugly head at the first obstacle, and then the next, and the next, and the next… 

Here is where the 3 percent set themselves apart. Here is where the 97 percent walk away claiming they gave it their best shot. The same fear that cripples one motivates another.  

The 3 Percenters 

Obstacles will happen along the way. These obstacles sometimes lend themselves to failures. Occasionally we all fall flat on our face. The difference between the 97 percent and the 3 percent is that the 3 percent fail and get up again until they win — no matter how many times they get knocked down. They never take their eyes off the dream. 

Perseverance 

Perseverance is key in obtaining dreams. Despite difficulties or discouragement, a steady persistence toward the goal is the only path to success. There will be those who cast doubt; there will be situations that look impossible; there will be moments where motivation fails. Overcoming these obstacles not only leads to success but also to empowerment.  

The 3 percenters foresee the obstacles and the naysayers. They are not thrown off course by them. Instead, they have equipped themselves for these moments. They follow those who have been successful; they read, take care of their health, prioritize, make every day count, and create an encouraging environment that feeds their tenacity.  

Focus 

Focus is an important part of success. It’s easy to get caught up in busy rather than productive. Those who are successful will measure and track their progress along the way. They will work smart, set short- and long-term goals, prioritize, and commit to optimism.  

To stay focused the environment around them must be encouraging. They create visuals and aesthetics that encourage them toward the final goal. They spend time with like-minded people who will help them stay on track. They focus on the small daily improvements in their lives that will lead to larger ones. They keep their focus by making goals specific, clear in their intentions and in their steps along the way.   

Where do you fall?  

The difference between the 97 percent and the 3 percent is that 97 percent of the population gives up too early. Ninety-seven percent of dreamers are overwhelmed by obstacles and fears and choose to remain “disposed to suffer” in failed dreams.  

Today, where are you?  

Are your dreams terrifying? Are they worth pursuing? What obstacles do you foresee? With hard work, perseverance, and focus, could you overcome them? 

Are you ready today to “abolish the forms to which you have been accustomed”?  

Are you ready to take control of your life?  

If you’ve answered yes to the above, if you are a 3 percenter, then join us TODAY!

2 Comments

  1. Rosanne Marheine on September 7, 2017 at 3:19 pm

    I love this. I have always been at 97 but with LTD I am at 3. I have fallen down and got up. Spent all week spinning my wheels. It was like going 3 steps forward and2 steps back.. I kept thinking I can’t stop now. So I continue on. Now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It really has been a challenge but I love it

  2. Michelle Lopez on September 18, 2017 at 11:52 am

    Thanks for pouring into us, Jeff! I am so thankful for your beacon of Light.

Leave a Comment