How well do you know yourself?
The biggest hindrance to success is not from the outside; rather, it comes from within. It’s one of the reasons Andrew and I spend so much time talking and writing about mindset. To set yourself up for success you MUST create a winning mindset. But before you can even begin, you must evaluate whether or not you are ready for success in the first place.
Self-evaluation is mandatory. Below are some questions to work through before joining our team. These are questions to determine if you are in fact ready for the success LDI offers.
Keep the answers to yourself. Write them out in a journal. Spend some time thinking through them, and be honest with yourself. Perhaps today isn’t your day to start. Perhaps you’re content with the mediocre and with being a 97 percenter. Only you can know the answer to that.
I’d love to believe that everyone reading this is ready for his or her own success. But the truth is, only 3 percent of you will move forward. Why? Because the work of self-awareness is hard. It’s not always easy to look in a mirror and realize the only one standing in the way of your success is you.
Grab a journal and some quiet space. Spend as much time as you need on these three questions. There’s more to come.
- What are your greatest strengths, and how are you using them to navigate your career?
- What are repetitive patterns you have created in relationships and in your career, and how have they hindered you in the past?
- Are you aware of negative self-talk or critics in your life, and what steps are you taking to quiet them?
Once you’ve answered the above questions – once you have really sat with them and answered honestly – you will be better able to answer the next set. Do not move on until you have answered the above questions. Self-evaluation is critical in developing mindset, creating habits, and pursuing success.
- Do you enjoy pushing through your comfort zone and seeking new opportunities?
- Are you open to hiring support to take your career/relationship/personal growth to the next level? Do you believe in investing in training to take your life to the next level?
- Are you ready to make some sacrifices for your success?
If you answered yes to all of the above, it’s time to learn more about Lifestyle Design International. Today is the first day of the journey toward your success!
Take a few minutes and see this. Our coaches are standing by ready to begin working with you.