“Your Success is determined by your daily agenda.”
This is a quote I heard long ago from Leadership Expert John Maxwell when I first began working for myself as an Entrepreneur. Key phrase: “working for myself.” You see, all of us are essentially wired to get up, dress a certain way and go to work (usually for someone else).
So when we hang up that lifestyle to become an Entrepreneur or business owner to work for ourselves, we tend to work against the way we’ve been wired to perform. Perhaps we get up a bit later, dress down a bit, and often work from a home office environment. And therein lies the problem. It’s so easy to go off the rails, get lazy, and become unproductive when we are now, suddenly, our own boss.
Ever felt this way? Of course you have! We all have!
But the difference between Top Performing Entrepreneurs and everyone else is… they “notice” this, they become keenly “aware” of this, and they got to work to structure a “Success Environment” for themselves. Their productivity plan suddenly becomes more important (or as important) as their business plan. They become obsessed with productivity. I’ve studied these productivity secrets of the best Entrepreneurs, Athletes and Entertainers for over a decade and I speak on the subject quite a bit.
So in this Episode of SuccessLab Radio, I’ll be taking you to a live presentation I did from stage at a recent event. I call this talk: Productivity Triggers for Entrepreneurs. And my promise to you after you hear it: You will double your productivity so that you get more revenue producing work done in half the time.
Sound good? Let’s go…
In This Episode You Will Discover:
- The number one thing ultra successful entrepreneurs focus on before anything else.
- How to double your productivity so that you get more revenue producing work done in half the time.
- The real truth about time management, multitasking, and the power of full engagement.
- The difference between activity and accomplishment.
- The seven productivity triggers.
- Deliberately creating a environment conducive to creating success and results.
- Finding and operating from your strength zone. Be an expert and a specialist, not a generalist. Do one thing, and be the best at it.
- Doing the things first in your business that lead to profit and revenue.
- Creating productivity habits and regimen.
- Mastering distractions, and navigating the day in a proactive vs. reactive manner.
- Deliberately balancing the input / output equation.
- Discipline comes when you are clear about where you want to go, and what you want.
- Why you may want to shut your Facebook or Instagram off for a day…it will be okay!
Words of Wisdom:
“Freedom is about getting your work done in less time so you have time to do things that you like.”
“You cannot manage time. You can only manage yourself in time.”
“Break free from the time management myth, break free from the multitasking myth, and you are light years ahead.”
“Your success is determined by your daily agenda.” – John Maxwell
“What is your strength? Seek like no other to find and focus on your strength zone.”
“A complete entrepreneur delegates, and then he oversees.”
“You have to become a really good delegator if you want to be productive.”
“Don’t become a wandering generality, be a meaningful specific.”
“Every single top producer in any business or facet of life is a creature of habit to the point where they would annoy the living daylights out of you.”
“If you don’t master distractions, they will master you. You have to be self centered in the morning.”
“Most people confuse activity with accomplishment.” – Dan Kennedy
“Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom.” – Jim Rohn
Special Resources Mentioned On The Show:
Share The Love: